Monday, July 1

Bragging on my husband

A week ago yesterday Bryan and I celebrated our first anniversary. The year went by so fast, I really can't believe it! I have grown more in love with my man with each passing day and I cannot wait for what The Lord has in store for us. Bryan is the kindest, sweetest, funniest, goofiest guy I know. I am so completely blessed to be with him. I can't say the year has been easy. It has been a journey, an adventure, a struggle at times and a learning experience. But so totally worth it! Bryan has loved me continuously every moment, even though I do not deserve it. He puts up with my craziness and mood swings and loves me still. He takes care, provides for and looks out for me all the time. I am so excited to for our years to come and what is in store for us. 

                                                   Had to brag on my husband! 


No comments:

Post a Comment